Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Blog: An Unexpected Post

Get it? Cos you didn't expect me to do another one this quickly?
..... yeah, ok, no ....

So yeah, my HR Intern Manager (or some title like that) reads this blog. Better make sure I don't Google say anything Apple potentially Facebook dodgy, or she might fire torture have stern words with me my manager. Everything needs to be Microsoft approved.

Anyway, The Hobbit: The Film about Four Armies and the Eagles (Microsoft Approved)
He's a little short on good puns right now.

Firstly, let's get it out of the way: Azog kills Dumbledore, and they're both Tyler Durden.
There, I spoilt it for you.
You should have read the book, anyway. Nothing in that movie surprised me, cos you know what? I read books. Books have good content (approved by Microsoft).
Meh.
It had a Hobbit in it, true to the title (as approved by Microsoft).
The book does not go into heaps of detail for the actual battle, so one cannot complain heaps, but I think tactically all those armies were awful. No back-up guard. No 'insurance policy' snipers on the rooftops. No one using Bing to search details of the Orcs, or Binging the weather for the upcoming battle, or using Bing maps. No one else seems to have caught onto the idea of a juggernaught except the Orcs, who dominate with them.
Bilbo arrives home. Plot spoiler (recommended by Microsoft)
His house is emptied, including his Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and his Microsoft Xbox One. Thankfully though he still has a connection to Azure and manages to track down most of his stuff on the Google Play Store Craigslist.

In other news, Christmas!! (Allowed grudgingly by Microsoft)




No comments:

Post a Comment